Clinical Waste London
What is Clinical Waste?
Clinical Waste can be anything from swabs and dressings contaminated with blood or animal tissue, to scalpels, syringes and other ‘sharps’ that may or may not contain pharmaceutical residue. Many companies or organisations are faced with the difficulties of dealing with clinical waste: tattooists and body piercing shops produce clinical waste as well as dental and medical practises.
The Environmental Protection Act cites that anyone with a ‘Duty of Care’ over this waste must contain, segregate, collect, transport and dispose of it in accordance with strict regulations, and with paperwork along the way. If regulations are not met, then there could be serious repercussions – large fines or even the closure of the organisation.
Safe & Reliable Waste Management
LDA understands that dealing with your company’s clinical waste legally and safely can be tedious. That’s why we operate a low-cost, reliable waste disposal service to businesses in London and surrounding areas. By outsourcing your waste management to LDA, you ensure that your company meets environmental regulations as well as saving time and money. We can offer your business:
- A free and detailed waste survey to enable us to determine how best we can suit your company’s individual waste needs.
- Flexible daily, weekly or fortnightly collections.
- FREE BINS: at LDA Waste, we pride ourselves on being a low-cost and economic service, which is why we provide our customers with specialised clinical waste bins free of charge,
- Safe management and authorised disposal that meets external demands and ‘Duty of Care’ audits.
- Compliant legal documentation to allow you to fulfil your HSE duties.
If you would like to receive your free quote within 1 hour – no obligation – please contact us or call us on 0203 151 8170.